- Highly scalable with n + 1 clustering Supporting up to 1,024 APs and 25,000 clients per device, the SmartZone 100 easily serves the largest deployments. SmartZone 100 can cluster up to 4 units (3+1) thereby supporting up to 3,000 APs and 60,000 clients.
- Ultra high performance and resiliency With clustering for resiliency and up to 10 GE throughput, control/management and data are set-up to be delivered separately through dedicated redundant ports ensuring optimal performance.
- Granular and flexible cloud-based licensing Cloud based licensing ensures simple set-up with granular, per AP licensing as opposed to tiered licensing schemes forcing users to pay for unnecessary extra costs. Licensing can be transferred to similar platforms.
- Data persistence across reboot for reporting SmartZone 100 stores up to 30 days of network and client data on an integrated drive that keeps all data even on reboot. IT lite deployment in 5 minutes, simple to use and manage Web-based configuration wizard configures an entire WLAN in minutes. ZoneFlex APs auto-discover the SmartZone 100.
- Advanced WLAN features and functions Advanced wireless networking features include rogue AP detection, interference detection and mitigation, band steering, airtime fairness, role-based user policies, per-user rate-limiting, hotspot and guest networking services. Smart Meshing streamlines costly and complex deployment Integrated Ruckus Smart Mesh Networking technology automates deployment and eliminates the need to run Ethernet cable to every Smart Wi-Fi access point.